The Department of State (DOS) released the monthly Visa Bulletin and below is a summary of green card Final Action Dates and Dates For Filing dates for employment-based immigrant visa categories for the month of November.
Individuals with priority dates prior to the dates listed in the chart below are eligible to file their green card applications during the month of November.
All Countries Except Those Listed
(C5 and T5) and
(I5 and R5)
Individuals with priority dates prior to the dates listed in the chart below have a green card available to them during the month of November, therefore, the US government may take final action on their case.
Certain Religious Workers
· The EB-2 China category has advanced from January 1, 2012 to February 1, 2012.
· The EB-2 India category has advanced from May 1, 2005 to August 1, 2006.
· The EB-3 World and Mexico categories remain at August 15, 2015.
· The EB-3 China category advances from October 15, 2011 to January 1, 2012.
· The EB-3 India category advances from March 8, 2004 to April 1, 2004.
· The EB-3 Philippines category advances from January 1, 2007 to June 15, 2007.
· The EB-5 China advances slightly from October 8, 2013 to November 22, 2013.
Month-to-month availability of immigrant visas varies and depends on many factors. These forecasts do not guarantee future availability.
Masuda Funai's Business Immigration Weekly is provided as a free service of the firm regarding legal developments. It is not a substitute for legal counseling and may constitute advertising material. ©2015 Masuda, Funai, Eifert & Mitchell, Ltd. All rights reserved.